• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Moan moan moan moan moan!

morpheus

Just came on here and surprise, surprise. First three threads are more know it all whinges - about Stewart, Russell and Fleetwood.The fourth, yabs on about Tranmere cheats. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, and I'm entitled to mine.

All together now. Green Army! ;)

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Green Ar-mee ! :D

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ah, the chances of them 'n' us being in the same league increases as each week goes by. [As long as we defy the form of the past two years and actually stay in a league for a wee while ;) ]

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know. Exactly. I don't mind people commenting on Stewart, Russell, Seaborne or whoever in a negative way, but some people seem to come home from a game where we get a badly needed result and ONLY have something negative to say, to the point where they start a thread about one player and how, in their infinite wisdom, they should not be in the team. Have a look at STURTZ's post on the match thread, that is how to give appraisal while being fair in criticism. At least show some appreciation for a team effort that resulted in three points.

Can't wait to see the lads in action. Only four weeks now.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh good, someone has started a moaning thread. Ok here goes:

1. The view from the Big Bank is rubbish. Turn the pitch round so I can see better.

2. The sun is annoying and gets in my eyes sometimes. Can't the club do something about this???? :mad:

3. Stansfield should have scored three goals. Two goals is simply not good enough!! He's had a nice long rest since April so he should be doing better.

4. There was a header that Matt Taylor didn't win yesterday.

5. The attendance was 4901. Why didn't someone stay away so we could have had a nice neat 4900?

Rant over.

Darth

hey Sercombe ddnt play and we won..my moan was justified!!!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
SRJ

You forgot
6) Oscar conceded (YET ANOTHER) goal - bring back Andy Marriot
(or were you leaving that one for Yankee Pete? ;) )

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
SRJ

You forgot
6) Oscar conceded (YET ANOTHER) goal - bring back Andy Marriot
(or were you leaving that one for Yankee Pete? ;) )
Good point 2K. And another thing, why wasn't he wearing a cap eh? Eh? EH????

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
5. The attendance was 4901. Why didn't someone stay away so we could have had a nice neat 4900?
I was at a QPR vs Everton match in 91/92 with my Everton-supporting mate. The attendance was 10,001 - I wondered at the time whether I should've stayed away!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

You wanna be careful coming on here and trying to be positive ;)

My "land of belief tag" was once mis-quoted as land of make believe. UTC