• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons versus Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
.......7am and nobody has started one😯. Best get this party started.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
See you all there!

I wonder how many of the newbies will start?

Jason's preview

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
I need to think about getting into the automobile, and chugging my way over to the throbbing heartbeat that is MK, shortly.

Excited to see Gary’s new shiny things in action.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
3 points needed today. We need to 'make hay while the sun shines' between now and Easter when our fixtures get harder again.

I'll go for a sneaky 1-0 win. An earlyish Nombe goal and a defensive masterclass.

CWH-NYC_

I guess one way and another the team will look a bit different to the last outing. I also think we might just nick the full 3 points.

fred binneys head

Looking forward to this one, a decent following, nice pitch, refreshed squad and a chance to take all 3 points.

COYR!

Bridgy 81

Here’s my line up for today.
Will Aimson straight in because he’s fit, has been playing recently at Bolton and Cheick needs a break.
Jack Sparkes misses out today due to what I understand is Demetri Mitchell’s greater positional versatility.
Sonny Cox on the bench, if he’s currently with us, which emphazises we still need a striker to complete our excellent window.

Jökull
Key Sweeney Aimson Hartridge Caprice
Collins Kite White
Nombe Brown
Subs:
Lee, Mitchell, Diabate, Grounds, Harper, Stanno, Cox.

grecIAN Harris

Will Aimson straight in because he’s fit, has been playing recently at Bolton and Cheick needs a break.
Jack Sparkes misses out today due to what I understand is Demetri Mitchell’s greater positional versatility.
Sonny Cox on the bench, if he’s currently with us, which emphazises we still need a striker to complete our excellent window.

Jökull
Collins Kite White
Nombe Brown
Subs:
Stubbs will be on the bench. If fit enough, I think Coley will be on the bench. No place for Jacko either......... not sure about that.

Bridgy 81

Jökull
Collins Kite White
Nombe Brown
Subs:
Edit:
I’ve just read Sonny has gone back to Bath City (which is good for him) and hopefully means we have a striker lined up to join us.
Replaced on bench today then by either Sparkes or Kegs.

Bridgy 81

Stubbs will be on the bench. If fit enough, I think Coley will be on the bench. No place for Jacko either......... not sure about that.
Blimey I forgot about Stubbs and Coley!
Plus, if you also want Jack Sparkes on the bench as well how long is this bench going to have to be?