• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons v Exeter City Matchday Thread

ExeterCityLad

Hoping we can have a nice friendly game, no abuse is given to the manager or any old Exeter employee and we nick it 1-0. However, MK Dons are entitled to score so perhaps 1-1 would be fair.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I guess we should expect them to be well drilled defensively, and probably try to catch us on the break, but apparently their 2 main strikers are injured and have not played with any wide men in their games so far, so not sure what will actually happen. I think we will be too strong for them, and cool heads and ability should win the day. Burning the midnight oil in Sydney UTC

STURTZ

MK Don's have problems scoring goals but that's easy to fix.

Whack Neen Siddy!

tonykellowfan

I think it will be a tight game, since Tisdale will know the attack threat we pose and he has always tend to set up very defensively if he fears the opponent's attack. I can see 0-0 actually.

Colesman Ballz

Looking forward to the "pupil" putting one over on the "master" !

ExeterCityLad

Exeter just under evens to win OR draw today. Very good odds if you ask me. I've lumped it.

geoffwp

Tough game but we can do it. Come on you red and white warriors. A healing win please.

IndoMike

1-1 draw or City win 2-1. Wouldn't want to lose.

Personally I don’t know why tisdale would get so much abbuse. He’s done us a massive favour really, we have a manger who is desperate to do well.. brought in absolute quality players.. tisdale has taken Moore Taylor .. good player but spends half a season on the physio’s bench. Harley. Welcome to him.. and Simpson who was useless! We now have an exciting brand of football again.. personally I would thank him from the bottom of my heart! We can now enjoy our trips home and away again and not be bored
Safe trip to the traveling hoards

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
It will be interesting to see who J M T picks up today, his lack of height could get exploited against Stockley, his lack of pace could get exploited against Forte.