• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons away

Proverbs31

Radio Devon will surely be there as normal won`t they?

OfficialECFC

Radio Devon will surely be there as normal won`t they?
They will indeed, they are at every City league game

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
They will indeed, they are at every City league game
And I'm sure that Gr.......<hiss>....cia.....<splutter>....n Play.....<crackle>....er will be "buffering" into life as well ;)

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
C'mon Guys 'n Gals, get behind City at MK Dons tomorrow. This thread is dying.....do you think we're gonna lose? No!....well....get upbeat....get on the road and get to the MK Stadium 2morrow....I'm there....you can do it! Win at MK Dons and you really can start 'shouting off' about play-offs.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Surely PeteUSA can do it.....from his prime vantage point by the 'wireless' ;)
"City won 2-0, despite an appalling performance by Paul Jones. It was because Paul Jones failed to call for the ball that Tully instead played the ball forward to Logan to score. Jones was again at fault when Nardiello failed to keep his shot down and it hit the crossbar, fortunately and no thanks to Jones Logan tapped in the rebound.

"City would have conceded a goal when Jones completely failed to catch Easter's shot, instead it went for a corner."

Last edited:

Reggie T42

"City won 2-0, despite an appalling performance by Paul Jones. It was because Paul Jones failed to call for the ball that Tully instead played the ball forward to Logan to score. Jones was again at fault when Nardiello failed to keep his shot down and it hit the crossbar, fortunately and no thanks to Jones Logan tapped in the rebound.

"City would have conceded a goal when Jones completely failed to catch Easter's shot, instead it went for a corner."
We won 0-2....aaaawh spoilt it for me 'noin the result...not goin.....'NOT'. Are you a physco who knows what's gonna happen...who told U?...(Married, 58yrs old, one daughter, 3.5 goin to MK Dons, 2...no 3 pints at the Red Lion, retired(yipeee)...it's Friday). Come in Fan-testicular!!! who ever u r!

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still bitterly remember last years fa cup game there :(

... t'was Barry Corr's only decent game if I recall! :cool:

Reggie T42

Still bitterly remember last years fa cup game there :(

... t'was Barry Corr's only decent game if I recall! :cool:
Who's best game will it be tomorrow? Whyyyyyy Pauls Tisdale's....C'mon you reds!!! You wanna be there...believe me! Red Lion in Fenny Stratford...meet the Xwebber....chips and then a pea in Asda, game on.....what will you talk about during the 3 hour plus journey home to Xter? Who knows, but what ever it is, post it on Exeweb next week...I'll be here sharing your experiences!!

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
C'mon Guys 'n Gals, get behind City at MK Dons tomorrow. This thread is dying.....do you think we're gonna lose? No!....well....get upbeat....get on the road and get to the MK Stadium 2morrow....I'm there....you can do it! Win at MK Dons and you really can start 'shouting off' about play-offs.
Good work Reggie.

Come on you reds [H]

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Made a late decision to go to this one. I'd planned to spend today and tomorrow being a hooligan around Wales but the lure of Milton Keynes was just too great. So i've now go the delight of a journey from Merthyr Tydfil to Milton Keynes, I love a bit of glamour, me.

Oh and on the off chance that anyone needs a lift back then I have a spare seat in the car :)