• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons away - Saturday 25th August

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oxfordshire grecian..Tried to send you a PM but for some reason it could not be delivered(mods any idea ??)

No problem taking you & Jake to MK..I will give Jake a shout on fb messenger..
Fixed. :):)

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks Hants..

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can you pay on the gate?

fred binneys head

I imagine so, the ground holds about 25,000 and the away end about 6,000. I know a few are obsessed with Tis but I can’t see us taking more than 6,000.

Unless this is a big whoosh?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can you pay on the gate?
There's a ticket office near the away end. It'll possibly be cash only.

Remember, if you're travelling via London that Euston station is closed. For those of us going to Fenny Stratford it's taking us out from St Pancras and changing at Bedford.
This has well and truly bugggered up my return rail journey home, unless we can get to Fenny Stratford by 17.04, I will miss my homeward train connection at EXD to deepest darkest East Devon (Whimple/Feniton). Anyone else out there returning to Devon who might have a spare seat for the trip home. I am generally well behaved and usually sleep all the way, but if you need a navigator I will stay awake (promise). PM me if you have any room in your car

Colesman Ballz

This has well and truly bugggered up my return rail journey home, unless we can get to Fenny Stratford by 17.04, I will miss my homeward train connection at EXD to deepest darkest East Devon (Whimple/Feniton). Anyone else out there returning to Devon who might have a spare seat for the trip home. I am generally well behaved and usually sleep all the way, but if you need a navigator I will stay awake (promise). PM me if you have any room in your car
If all else fails, maybe the EDG coach would have room for you on the trip back ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I don't think I can face doing the trains so I'll probably take the car. Therefore I could give you a lift to Woking afterwards if that helps? If so what time would I need to be at Woking?