• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MJ

Redarrow

Don’t be surprised to see our very own Matt Jay back in a city shirt next season….heard it here first!!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don’t be surprised to see our very own Matt Jay back in a city shirt next season….heard it here first!!
I doubt it, barely gotten a game at Colchester, not the kind of player or striker that imho we need currently. I love MJ, the memories he gave us in league 2 where amazing, but think we should and can do better moving forward.

Brinty IFA

I'm not taking your advice. i would still be surprised.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
OK. I won't be surprised. I'll be bleddy flabbergasted.
He signed a 2.5 years deal in January 2023.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Thanks for that somewhat surprising snippet. We were crying out for someone with your ability to find the back of the net for most of the past season ! :cool:

haka

A lot of supporters wear the shirt.

He's got one year left on his contract and is probably on more than when he was here. I don't think MT or GC saw Matt as a League 1 player and not sure Danny Cowley sees him as his type of player either in L2. Yeovil could be a good move for him?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ryan Bowman and now matt jay. We can sign players that haven't played for us before.

Grecian Max

As a fan maybe, or teaching the kids

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Silly season has started already and the season isn't even cold yet.