• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mis-selling by the Club ?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just gleaned this from the OS.

I think someone should tell them that we are out of the cup.

HALF-SEASON TICKETS - THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT

Exeter City's half-season tickets are now on sale - offering fans the chance to watch 12 games at St James Park for the price of 10 - the perfect Christmas gift.

Those 12 npower League One matches include the visits of Yeovil, Charlton, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday and Preston North End to Devon while a half-season ticket also means guaranteed priority status for any bumper FA Cup ties at St James Park.

ECFC traveller

We're out the cup? :L

exeips

Funnily enough I looked on the official site earlier & saw the headline 'Christmas opening hours at SJP'

I thought, oh good anybody who actually wants to go up to the club shop to buy something will know what times it's open from during the day.

The Christmas period opening hours this year are as follows:

- Monday 19 December: Open as usual

- Tuesday 20 December: Open as usual

- Wednesday 21 December: Offices officially closed but Reception open 8.30am-1pm

- Thursday 22 December: Offices officially closed but Reception open 8.30am-1pm

- Friday 23 December - Wednesday 28 December: Closed

- Thursday 29 December: Open as usual
Article continues
Advertisement

- Friday 30 December: Open as usual

- Saturday 31 December: Closed

- Sunday 1 January: Closed

- Monday 2 January: Normal match day opening (Exeter City v Yeovil - 3pm kick off)

- Tuesday 3 January: Normal office hours resume
Open as usual? What bloody time is usual? Why couldn't they have just have put the times it's open from or do they just take it because they know we should all know!

ECFC traveller

funnily enough i looked on the official site earlier & saw the headline 'christmas opening hours at sjp'

i thought, oh good anybody who actually wants to go up to the club shop to buy something will know what times it's open from during the day.

Open as usual? What bloody time is usual? Why couldn't they have just have put the times it's open from or do they just take it because they know we should all know!
9-5.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
When it first came out we were still in the cup. Did you not get the letter as a valued customer?

So tempting, but the train fares make it unaffordable.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nice of Paul Tisdale to phone us this evening to tell us to come to tomorrow's game. Plus to invest the in the above mentioned half season tickets.

ECFC traveller

Nice of Paul Tisdale to phone us this evening to tell us to come to tomorrow's game. Plus to invest the in the above mentioned half season tickets.
He also rang a mate wishing him a happy birthday today, hes a top manager!

ECFC traveller

When it first came out we were still in the cup. Did you not get the letter as a valued customer?

So tempting, but the train fares make it unaffordable.
I didn't, probably because I am a full time ticket holder.

He also said to us that he might wear a santa hat tomorrow rather than a cravat.

EX4 4UX

I thought it was a very odd thing to do. I wonder how successful such marketing is...