• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Minority Report

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
jeaux

I think I know who you are,

are you the short chap who stands on the big bank, if I recall correctly your wig blew off on Saturday,

am I correct ?

Red the Paper

Banned
Jeaux is a taxi driver

Poults, you should've kept hush, and seen how long this chap kept chatting to himself. Could've been interesting.

For the OP, there are always going to be people, myself included, who believe they could do better on some occasions. But the vast majority of people on here will still cheer the lads on, on a Saturday.
Son I have been watching City since 1963 "you should be backing the club not taking cheap snipes" I'll take you on the field ,oh sorry you won't be up until 1300hrs, sorry no Afganistan
for you, probably Oxfam.

grecian till i die

Son I have been watching City since 1963 "you should be backing the club not taking cheap snipes" I'll take you on the field ,oh sorry you won't be up until 1300hrs, sorry no Afganistan
for you, probably Oxfam.
ooo bitchy

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
for you, probably Oxfam.
what the **** ??

what the **** ??
I love you all

Jeaux is a taxi driver
Sorry Owner of Greciancabs"Do you want to buy"

grecian till i die

To be honest what did we all exspect,did everyone thing we were going to be high in the league and chasing promotion,this is season is different we are fighting against being in realagation zone so as long as the team play to there best why should we start booing them we havent got the moneey unlike some clubs.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
what the **** ??
What he/she said

To be honest what did we all exspect,did everyone thing we were going to be high in the league and chasing promotion,this is season is different we are fighting against being in realagation zone so as long as the team play to there best why should we start booing them we havent got the moneey unlike some clubs.
"A true City Man"