• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Millwall

Red Box

Blimey Red Box, it's not like you to be so organised ;)
True, very true !

Organising so early tends to take the excitement out of the event for me. You can't beat a ad hoc last minute booking to get the adrenelin pumping.

CITY CASUAL

Im sure City Casual can do the walk, not so sure about the talk though! :D
Turn it in geeeeeeeeeeezzze!!!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately I no longer have "the clap" - finances for the next couple of weeks are in a bl**dy awful state, no way I can afford to make the 2nd/3rd shortest trip of the season now.

Fortunately I get paid the Thursday before Brighton, with a nice backdated pay rise (6 months of 0.5% - whoopee-dooo!) and no Council Tax to pay, so wild horses couldn't keep me from that one!

papillon

A few of us from Shags in attendance. Well Old Skoooooooooolllll

citizen

Adam,

Phone tapping moment???????????

Citizen

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any planned pre-match pub meet?

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Any planned pre-match pub meet?
Is there a specific one at London Bridge that people will be going to? Football Ground Guide mentioned The Shipwright Arms...

CITY CASUAL

Is there a specific one at London Bridge that people will be going to? Football Ground Guide mentioned The Shipwright Arms...
Last saturday at London bridge.20 Norwich fans got fill in by Millwall!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was thinking more central (to watch Saints V Pompy) then train out to London Bridge at 2ish.

Anyone remember the pub near Trafalgar Square that we went to before the Charlton FA Cup match in 2002/3?

Red Alert

Eight of us on the 07.53 to Paddington. Dissapointed with people who are afraid to attend this one, or coming out with flimsy excuses (who are really afraid, but don't want to admit it) Norwich took 3000 there last week...yes women and children too!!