• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Michael Nardiello.

stuay

he skips to his left
he skips to his right
daniel nardiello made argyle look sh*te

to the generic chant every team is singin at the moment

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think he must be as he was at United as a youth aswell but dont know for sure.
He was at Liverpool as a youngster.

Ian Sideman

That's not good. Let's hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Bit of a knobby Exeter comment there Hants. Exeter's not alone in having it's undesirables, just like lots of places.

Where do you live that's so marvellous and crime free?

LOG

Where do you live that's so marvellous and crime free?
He lives on the internet, i believe.

Poultice

He lives on the internet, i believe.
Certainly not crime free then.

F*ckwit lads, and lasses, are everywhere, not sure they haven't always been and there is simply more news coverage nowadays.

Perhaps if there were a few more Bobbies on the beat early mornings near flashpoints and a few less female Superintendents sitting around in meetings the length and breadth of the country, less of these attacks would happen.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Certainly not crime free then.

F*ckwit lads, and lasses, are everywhere, not sure they haven't always been and there is simply more news coverage nowadays.

Perhaps if there were a few more Bobbies on the beat early mornings near flashpoints and a few less female Superintendents sitting around in meetings the length and breadth of the country, less of these attacks would happen.
Ain't gonna happen Poults, with this years cut backs for our majesty's thin blue line, tiz only gonna get a lot thinner I'm afraid, so batten down yer hatches, lock up yer daughters, and nail/screw everything down in yer garden :(

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice place Exeter!
There are more pratts down sh*thole Plymouth but there are bound to be some in every City and unfortunately Faux was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

JayPob94

Im close friends with Mikes brother Rob... Michael is better than Danny in my opinion however hes had so many injuries which have caused every one of his seasons to be ruined and which is why West Brom probably released him