• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Michael Mullarkey

older-codger

Was this incident not on the other side of the pitch - i.e. Darren Cann's? I think it was a long way away from Mike

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was this incident not on the other side of the pitch - i.e. Darren Cann's? I think it was a long way away from Mike
Must admit I thought it was

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah I saw a report that said it was on Cann's side. SHocking that Pate would want to be negative about anything.......oh wait, no it isn't

Pobbop

To be fair Webb saw all the incidents clearly, his positioning was great. He just bottled it.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Webb has been getting critised but i think thats ultra harsh , there was nothing in the incident the dutch thought was a foul just before the build up to spains goal....

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Webb has been getting critised but i think thats ultra harsh , there was nothing in the incident the dutch thought was a foul just before the build up to spains goal....
Exactly - the Dutch guy tried to run through a non-existant gap between two defenders.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exactly - the Dutch guy tried to run through a non-existant gap between two defenders.
Yeah, but I'd seen the whistle blown for a lot less that night.