• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Message to Both Boards.......

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any Hollywood A listers want to buy a club?

Grecian Max

Both of them, and they all read these boards - we all know you do!

Pathetic, clueless leadership that goes against the vast majority of the fanbase - damaging the whole concept of fan ownership in the process.

Caldwell should have been sacked at least a month ago, if not longer. How a board of people supposedly focussed on running a football club can look at those consistently awful performances and keep the manager in a job is beyond me.

If they have got themselves up shit creek with a contract situation again then they should all walk.

Bat Fastard

The trust model and committee decision making means we are run like a local charity/council. Way too slow to make the important decisions. Caldwell has to go after today. We don't even look like scoring, let alone winning anytime soon. He's lost the confidence with the players.b
Agree…unfortunately they’ve got about as much professional football knowledge as Exeter city council. Since Perryman went there’s nothing, hence the Caldwell appointment.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We try to keep out Twitter account neutral but ...

simcity

I think if the boards don’t act and we go down then we need to have a serious review of how the club is run and who makes the decisions.

There is a big possibility that this could be the end of the Trust as we know it and they’ll only have themselves to blame for the lack of a back bone to make a hard decision!

Grecianpasty

Both our an embarrassment to the club

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Both of them, and they all read these boards - we all know you do!

Pathetic, clueless leadership that goes against the vast majority of the fanbase - damaging the whole concept of fan ownership in the process.

Caldwell should have been sacked at least a month ago, if not longer. How a board of people supposedly focussed on running a football club can look at those consistently awful performances and keep the manager in a job is beyond me.

If they have got themselves up shit creek with a contract situation again then they should all walk.
Note that a certain Mr JF Tagg rents a property to Exeter City AFC for £28,759 per annum:

DB9

My irk with the Boards is they were more than happy to go on TV, Do interviews with various papers congratulating themselves about the 20th anniversary of the Trust and how wonderful,unique we are but when a backbone is needed because something is wrong with the footballing side they are totally missing. Remember footballing matters? The one thing we're all here for? I can guarantee if these board members had their own money invested in this club they would have acted long ago.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I understand this thread but it's misguided. None of the trustees weild any power all of it is ceded to Nick Hawker and without being disrespectful he is only a puppet of JT. I have known Julian for many many years and he is in danger of losing his legacy which he has build over 20+ years by dogmatic stubborness. It reminds me of the last periods of thatcher and Johnson when they buried their heads when everything around them was stark. It was only when friends had to deliver the news they refused to want to accept that anything then happened. So Nick Hawker it's time to have a word with your friend otherwise events will overtake you

denzel

Can't wait for the next MNFC podcast