• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

berniesworld

Love the retro shirts - take my money.
Same for me……I wonder who’s making them as I bought a couple by The Terrace previously?

Cowshed

Thanks for the update @ECFC Retail . Any developments on whether we'll get replica kits for under-5s? Or any leisure wear at all for under-5s? The website looks a little sparse for those ages...

Cowshed

Same for me……I wonder who’s making them as I bought a couple by The Terrace previously?
Matchwinner are somewhat back and have been doing retro collections for other clubs, so hopefully Matchwinner themselves: https://matchwinner.co.uk/product-category/licensed-products/chesterfield-fc/chesterfield-fc-retro-range/

ECFC Retail

Have you any pink girls football shirts in looking for 8 to 10 years ?
ECFC x Adidas Pink Training Tee - Kids – Exeter City Club Shop (exetercityfc.com)

Just came in :)

ECFC Retail

Thanks for the update @ECFC Retail . Any developments on whether we'll get replica kits for under-5s? Or any leisure wear at all for under-5s? The website looks a little sparse for those ages...
Yes they are in the pipeline and will be in well before Christmas all going to plan. They will be sold as mini kits (shirt and short sets).

ECFC Retail

These are going to be made by Matchwinner, they have promised that they will be exact replicas so i'm pretty chuffed, I will wait to see what the samples are like before getting too excited but they have shown me some that they have done for PNE and they look pretty impressive.
They should retail for about £40, I haven't ordered a huge amount but intend to take pre-orders once the samples arrive so I can boost the order if needed so everyone that wants one should be catered for :)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry for the lack of communication from my part on here, I've not been on ExeWeb for a while, along with being mental busy and a decent dose of covid going through the shop (including myself) I've just not had time to get on here.

I've just had a quick look through the thread and see there is a few queries' and questions, hopefully I can get back to being a bit more active on here now.

* Replica Kit - The last 3 months has not been as easy as I thought it was going to be with getting stock, we have had 3 deliveries of shirts arriving without any sponsorship logo's which has caused a backlog. Although online it seems we haven't had much of a top-up, we have been getting regular top-ups but they have been small and normally delivered just before or on a match day. We delay putting the stock online when the delivery is so close to a match day as we end up selling the stock in the shop and online orders can not be fulfilled, this has happened a little bit and we place those products on a priority delivery but ultimately it causes a delay for delivery to customers.
We are due a huge top-up order very soon that will give us enough stock to see us past Christmas.

* Training, warm-up and leisurewear - We have just had big top-up delivery and also some new products in all of which are currently being photographed ready for online if they are not online already.

* Christmas - We have got a knitted Christmas jumper arriving soon... its horrid... i love Christmas but hate Christmas jumpers! We also have lots of other products suitable for gifts arriving soon.

* Retro Shirts - We have four retro shirt designs coming, they should be here before Christmas (see photo).

* Scarves & Hats - Lots of bespoke scarves due next week and some nice knitted hats in production.

Hopefully that has answered a few questions, anything else just ask :)View attachment 13074
Top work, and damned fine to see you back on the boards.

ECFC Retail

Forgot to say these are in by the way (its been a right pain in the arse to get these), all monies going to the RBL:

ECFC Poppy Pin Badge 2023 – Exeter City Club Shop (exetercityfc.com)

keith

Hi ECFC Retail are we getting any red polo shirts in or even the same white design as the players wear on away trips I think they look very smart ?

keith

Sorry just seen the white ones and have ordered one