• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Media on Tisdale!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
And if we had 2 years of promotions then some people would have still been calling for his head !

Cant win either way tbh .

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you on the way to Wembley, Geoff?
Unfortunately not Mike. Off on a holiday first thing in the morning. When it was booked 4 months ago I imagined every bit of domestic footy would be done!!!

IndoMike

Have a good time, then. See you in Div 1..(y)

Antony Moxey

When people said he was "unsackable" (I didn't) I don't think they meant he was literally unsackable, but that at the time it would have been really difficult for City to pay him off.
That's my point.
Yes, it annoys me too when there has been a lot of talk, including in the national press, that Tisdale has had his contract "terminated", which without further explanation strongly implies that the club fired Tis. He hasn't been fired, but is in negotiations with the club over a new contract. I agree that after hundreds of posts on this matter you would hope that people get it.
Seriously Mike, I think they actually did, hence my post. Obviously you and a number of other got it, but there are plenty of dimwits who didn’t and still don’t.

iscalad

Seriously Mike, I think they actually did, hence my post. Obviously you and a number of other got it, but there are plenty of dimwits who didn’t and still don’t.
Absolutely agree with this.