• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Swindon will no doubt say there were 'hitches'....

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
It seems Swindons attempts to sign Simon Ferry and Paul Caddis from Celtic have failed. Ferry is a midfielder, while Caddis can play across the back, or the middle of the park.

I guess we'll have to hope that Swindon don't rock the boat by coming after Matty T.

Cider

Norwich? Think they might be interested. Haven't read whole thread, apologies if this is old news.

muppetdodger

Looked like Matty was enjoying the sound of leather on willow in Taunton tonight! He was queuing for the burger bar between innings!!

IndoMike

24 hours is a long time in football, no?

Are you turning into a Spaniard, Hants ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are you turning into a Spaniard, Hants ?
¿Why do you say that, Indomike?

IndoMike

¿Why do you say that, Indomike?
Sorry, Hants.Just the way you said "no" at the end of your question...It's what the Spanish do. Not related to City : please don't fire me..

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think that you may have missed the point of Hants' post there, Mike. Have a look at the first character ;)

IndoMike

I think that you may have missed the point of Hants' post there, Mike. Have a look at the first character ;)
You're right, JY. Thus ends my career as a budding linguist. !Sh*t!

grecianstew

Looked like Matty was enjoying the sound of leather on willow in Taunton tonight! He was queuing for the burger bar between innings!!
Spot on. He has been sighted there a couple times this season. Given he has already succesfully switched from Keeper to Center Back do we assume Somerset are in for him?