• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor to Charlton - Rumour

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last of the Bath crew to leave isnt it with Bertie and Saunders already gone?
No we've still got Tisdale.

wemissmoxey

No we've still got Tisdale.
Come on old boy, don't forget Andy Tillson.

Shamus

I wouldn't bank on it. I'm sure Tisdale will look out for his mate til he finds somewhere.
I read some crap on here at times! There is constant slagging of Tisdale from a few including you, but to suggest he'll look after and continue paying Matt bascially becauase he is a mate is total tosh and totally below the belt.

If you disagree with his team selection, playing style, etc then I disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion. However to slag him personally like this out of order!

Grecian_Jay

I read some crap on here at times! There is constant slagging of Tisdale from a few including you, but to suggest he'll look after and continue paying Matt bascially becauase he is a mate is total tosh and totally below the belt.

If you disagree with his team selection, playing style, etc then I disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion. However to slag him personally like this out of order!
I am right as per usual. He has his favourites and he goes out of his way to look after them.

Thames Valley Red

Actually I think it is plausible and a compliment to Tizza that he might continue to pay him for a while, it might encourage him to re-sign.

He is a gentleman after all.

UTC

TVR

crocks

But is Matty T a "proper chap"?

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
But is Matty T a "proper chap"?
Is it possible to be born in a scouse commuter town and be a proper chap?

crocks

Is it possible to be born in a scouse commuter town and be a proper chap?
Fair point....

citylad60

saw matt training in fitness first last night, in city training gear. i'm not trying to read anything into that, but could he be staying afterall ?

BarBar

saw matt training in fitness first last night, in city training gear. i'm not trying to read anything into that, but could he be staying afterall ?
Wouldn't read anything into that, they can train for free there if they wear their city training gear!