• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor & Steve Basham

tisdale 1

Resigned
there is no need to worry there is plenty of tme + this year we have alot of games in which we are abole to test altough we are not completly safe form religation we still have quite a lead on them so we do still have games to get used to the leauge
yes we do have time and games but we should be winning them. i know we have come up into a league most players have not played in before but the football is pretty much the same we have matched every team for standard so far,but the players seem to be struggling.

just because we have come up it does not mean we shouldnt expect to win,IMO from next week we have to learn to defend and must win at home to avoid being dragged near the bottom

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis has tried everything but drop Stewart & recall Bash.Hasnt been right upfront all season,maybe this determination to play Stewart for full 90 minutes every match is unbalancing the side.A valuable talent but could be a mistake to build the team around one person.

yes we do have time and games but we should be winning them. i know we have come up into a league most players have not played in before but the football is pretty much the same we have matched every team for standard so far,but the players seem to be struggling.

just because we have come up it does not mean we shouldnt expect to win,IMO from next week we have to learn to defend and must win at home to avoid being dragged near the bottom
should we be wining all of them i dnt think so imo there is alot of good sides in this leauge and we are not going to win all of hem nor are we going to be in with much of a chance of promotion we need adleast a year to build be patient and dont expect to much form the lads