• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor on Grecian Gossip

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now try and live in the real world around here. For a reasonable sized three bedroomed house, and by that I mean where the third bedroom is big enough so that you can't kill the cat if you swing it around by it's tail and not a walk in wardrobe and presuming we're talking players with families, around Exeter you're talking at least £300k plus and more likely talking £325k plus.
Try reading the post Greasy.

I clearly said:

"For 350k you can get a decent place in and around Exeter."

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Try reading the post Greasy.

I clearly said:

"For 350k you can get a decent place in and around Exeter."
That depends on what you call decent. If you want decent you're talking £370k upwards. There is a pretty big gap in the market between £325K range and £400k range and not a lot to fill it with.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
That depends on what you call decent. If you want decent you're talking £370k upwards. There is a pretty big gap in the market between £325K range and £400k range and not a lot to fill it with.
Have you suddenly become Phil Spencer ?

350k gets you a decent place in and around Exeter.

Decent doesn't mean fabulous.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION^494&maxPrice=350000&minPrice=280000&radius=3.0&includeSSTC=true