• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Armstrong Ford

In peace here.

He's been on loan at Biddy since the beginning of the season and I have been very impressed when I've seen him. I was absolutely flabbergasted when I found out he was only 17, because he has an assurance and calmness about him that makes you think he's been around for ages.

Watch this space.....

(PS Yes Argyle are sh*t, yes the club is going down the pan, yes you'll probably beat us in December, yes I'd rather watch Bideford.)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
(PS Yes Argyle are sh*t, yes the club is going down the pan, yes you'll probably beat us in December, yes I'd rather watch Bideford.)
Yes, I love your honesty! :D

Yes, I love your honesty! :D
Do you have anything constructive to add on MAF?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Its good to hear he is doing well. How are Bideford doing? They had progressed in the trophy, but don't check on their results.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's good to hear. But Bideford are a long way from League 1. If he stands any chance of getting into the first team, which will be a few years, he needs to be on loan at a conference team at least

...No offence to Bideford! :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think as a 17 year old this would suit him fine. Close to home, able to continue his education, and train with City.

Does he play in the youth team in the FA Youth Cop anyone know?

grecianite

According to the Hudersfield programme he's 6 4 and I guess might still be growing?

That's good to hear. But Bideford are a long way from League 1. If he stands any chance of getting into the first team, which will be a few years, he needs to be on loan at a conference team at least

...No offence to Bideford! :D
He's only 17, so very very young for a Goalie theres plenty of time for him to improve. As I say he's already got a presence about him and could be one to watch for the future.

Bideford have aquitted themselves quite well thus far, they got knocked out by Hornchurch in the FA trophy on Saturday but were properly outclasssed.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I didn't realise he that young.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just checked the profile on our official site, he was born on 28/07/1989, and is now 6ft 6in.

So, my bit about education and the FA Youth Cup is complete nonsense.