• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matchday drummer ......

Nivek_UTD.

Just voted yes. Like has been said before, Sheffield Wednesday band we are not. If everyone joined in though, I am sure it would make fo a better atmosphere at the Park.

66 Yes v 34 No so far.

JamieEcfc

Charltons drummer was pretty good.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
the loan window is still open

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster

So was Led Zeppelin's! RIP............

kuznetsov

Let's just give up completely and issue everyone with a massive foam hand and jester hat as well.

philexe

How about getting these guys along pre match to build up the atmosphere and create a carnival atmosphere at SJP. Maybe the young guy at the end will take his drum on the bank?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LOK7IO2x9E

Many thanks also to all of the positive posters on here and all of you who have voted yes on the OS. This is not about individuals but our team. Lets all unite on Saturday and keep it going until the end of the season. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Last edited:

philexe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtTHuz7dEe8

Apologies this was the right link!!

MyNameIsJonah

we have a spare drum in the family room if some one wants to come and get it

kuznetsov

Ok, the drummers in those links are clearly quality. That sort of thing in a massive, latin-american stadium would sound brilliant. I just fear that what we are going to end up with is some tuneless drone banging along like a delinquent baboon.

Early Bath

What happened to Steve Perryman's idea, almost exactly a year ago, for a drum band
as per this I can only recall seeing them at a match once then there was silence. Involved Wren Music, whoever they are.

Personally I'm ag'in it unless it involves the Royal Marines bugles and drums

Last edited: