• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Masters of Muppetry please read this

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, the Quo are too set in their ways to change now.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
There was yet another "live within our means" interview yesterday - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29789449

I really do wish they'd stop trotting this line out. We were told at the Trust AGM that there's a projected trading loss of £90k for the year ending 31st May 2014 and we're only a couple of months down the line from repaying the PFA loan. That may have been down to cash flow issues but how does it look from the outside?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Live within our means = sell and survive

Alistair20000

We cannot live within our means and have to sell to survive would be more accurate.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was yet another "live within our means" interview yesterday - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29789449

I really do wish they'd stop trotting this line out. We were told at the Trust AGM that there's a projected trading loss of £90k for the year ending 31st May 2014 and we're only a couple of months down the line from repaying the PFA loan. That may have been down to cash flow issues but how does it look from the outside?
"We're looking at that as a club, as we think about what's a sensible way to build forward is, particularly given we have quite advanced plans about what our stadium development is going to look like in the relatively near future," Morrish said.

Thats one line i took from the article. A small suggestion that development is advance and potentially on its way in the near future?

Maybe i am hoping

Fareham Grecian

The reality is we have a separate supporters fund,the 1931 fund, (try donating ECFC7) trying to fund Stewart Cummings and despite all his efforts and ideas poor old Alan Crockford seems be running into a brick wall just to raise a few thousand needed to top up the 1931 fund.
l
What with Graham Cummins as well, maybe the fund is overstretching itself :D

LOG

A small suggestion that development is advance and potentially on its way in the near future?
I can't remember his exact words but Tagg implied at the Trust AGM that something was in the pipeline. Whether that's giving the OG a lick of paint or a 80,000 all seater on top of John Lewis, i don't know.

manc grecian

"Relatively near future"

As vague as you can get.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Relatively near future"

As vague as you can get.
Well clearly they don't want to start giving details until something is more concrete. they don't want a repeat of the last fiasco regarding the stadium development.

I would imagine some more info will be released in the next few months.

Alistair20000

"Relatively near future"

As vague as you can get.
The exact words that fell from the lips of Mr Tagg as regards stadium development were:

"It's going very well. We should have news in the near future."