• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Massive signing coming this week !!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like I said, I don't know. Ronnie would have retired long ago. Wes Brown presumably is finished as well.
And we know that O’Shea ain’t happening either, he’s been linked to Reading and must be on stupid money. Wouldn’t want someone so old, despite his obvious top flight experience either.

Quite fancy us going in for Omar Sowunmi who’s mulling over a deal to stay with Yeovil. Seems he’s well liked there and is a good age, as well as being 6ft 4 ish.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
James Coppinger?

Joshyd123

Quite fancy us going in for Omar Sowunmi is a good age, as well as being 6ft 4 ish.
You tease!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Is this a guessing game? ...
Obviously so.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just need to agree the cut that the agent will get. Good use of the season ticket money.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just need to agree the cut that the agent will get. Good use of the season ticket money.
Spill, Hants. I hate guessing games.

Dubai Grecian

How often do these "my mate, my contact, my club insider" rumours on transfers actually become reality? given we are close to pre-season you'd expect some positive news on signings

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
How often do these "my mate, my contact, my club insider" rumours on transfers actually become reality? given we are close to pre-season you'd expect some positive news on signings
Indeed, I’d be disappointed if we don’t get at least one confirmed signing this week, but I guess Taylor is having to play a waiting game with many players, although you’d assume most players would want to sort their futures ASAP with pre season training starting next Monday.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's 2 signings on the way. One is John O'shea. The other I've yet to be told.
I though he had signed for Reading.

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport/16273785.SIGNED__Reading_FC_sign_former_Manchester_United_defender_John_O_Shea/

grecIAN Harris

It was suggested tome that maybe Ben Nugent, who has just turned down a contract at Gillingham might be somebody we could be looking at. He has localish connections, is a left sided centre half and is massive at 6ft 5 (the only City player I can recall being taller was Kevin Francis at 6ft 7.