• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

massive gap between

EcFc_Maddock

but all in all, who has the better supporters?
i reckon we know the answer to that 1

B

Bastin-Stander

72 places, typical thick Janner.
Haha, talk about a 'joke' back-fireing.

Dr Hook

72 places.
Oh dear oh dear

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Massive gap also in unemployment figures, one parent families, asbo's, average earnings, school rankings. You may be higher than us in football terms but in terms of quality of life, culture and money you are just a decaying council town.
You seem to have more than your fair share of sex pest, rapists and perverts though.

Echo

Mount Pleasant sound like a real leafy suburb!!

The attack is the latest in a series of serious crimes in the Mount Pleasant area over the last 10 days.

Last week 26-year-old Jamie Hill was stabbed to death in a flat in Blackboy Road.

A female knife-wielding street robber struck six times, holding a blade to her lone victims' throats, in neighbouring Iddesleigh Road, Elmside, Salisbury Road and Priory Road and in an alleyway between Thurlow Road and Priory Road last week.

Last edited:
B

Bastin-Stander

Mount P is not a leafy suburb, just student and crack land.

Last edited:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
72 places, typical thick Janner.

Oh dear Gus, Cat go ya tongue? Or is it due to the fact your bonfire has been ****** on??

HEHE

B

Bastin-Stander

Lets be honest, this is a bull sh*t thread really. Penny for the guy?

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
or the Gus.

Red Lion

Just before I saw my first City game, the scum were roughly where they are now with statistically their best ever player (?) Paul Mariner who went on to win the FA Cup, UEFA Cup and went to and played in the World Cup finals.

Not long after, we were promoted, they came down and then (game for game, not league positions) we had the upper hand for years.

The shoes on the other foot now admittedly. It hurts me to say but I quite like Olly.

BUT........Like Bristol City being in the 1st Division at about the same time it's not sustainable.

Watch with glee as they come down quicker than the Chrimbo decs in the new year!

Last edited:

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
the mighty greens and excretia, 95 places to be exact.
obviously the education system in cornwall needs looking at as you lot cannot count 95 places surely its 72?you lot are thicker than i ever imagined
:)