• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mark Cooper could be an option sooner or later

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yorkshire Ripper anyone? Or is that just bad taste!
what the hell are you on about ?

exesaddler

Coops is a good man and did a great job at Kettering in testing circumstances.

I rate him.
What we really need is someone to continuously undermine the management...someone to jump on the band wagon after years of success to say I told you so...someone who has longed to have something to deride and moan about since the dark and distant days of Pinky & Perky...someone to take the bull by the horns and really get stuck into mocking the club now we have the green shoots of failure starting to show over the last few weeks....If only there was such a person....

wemissmoxey

What we really need is someone to continuously undermine the management...someone to jump on the band wagon after years of success to say I told you so...someone who has longed to have something to deride and moan about since the dark and distant days of Pinky & Perky...someone to take the bull by the horns and really get stuck into mocking the club now we have the green shoots of failure starting to show over the last few weeks....If only there was such a person....
keep looking buddy,

you have not found such a person

GrecianInWales

God, please no. Has anybody seen a Cooper team play? Horrible, physical 'lump it up front' football that isn't always effective. In fact, make that rarely effective.

Posh were dire in ever sense of the word under him. Tamworth weren't much better. Kettering... were an interesting one. Still horrible play but he achieved results, largely with a physical squad with a little bit of nous. Would have been interesting to see if Kettering had stayed the pace had he stayed. I suspect not, but it's difficult to tell.

In some respects I feel sorry for Cooper. He was on to a loser before he even started at Peterborough and looked badly out of his depth.

Now, I'd have no problem with Cooper as an assistant coach at our club. I also think he could - and deserves - a management job in L2 at the least. But just not at Exeter. And definitely not to replace Tisdale.

Antony Moxey

Coops is a good man and did a great job at Kettering in testing circumstances.

I rate him.
I believe Tis did a great job at City in the Conf in testing circumstances, and again at Team Bath previously, yet people want him replaced as he can't cut it in L1 apparently. What makes you think that just because Cooper, in your opinion, did a great job at Kettering that he'll do any better than Tis?

Hammer44

I wish this post would disappear its taking the p-ss really.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wish this post would disappear its taking the p-ss really.
Don't post on it then, and it would soon drop to obscurity ;)