• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Marcus Stewart.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
yeah why not, you look like an intelligent sort, whats your IQ? (no rounding up now)

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
was useless again...

discuss...
You say again? When else so far this season has he been useless because im trying to rack my brains.

JamieEcfc

You say again? When else so far this season has he been useless because im trying to rack my brains.
Norwich [y], You may disagree, fair enough but IMO hes not good enough for to be upfront midfield maybe but either way i still pick him...

Also he keeps going down like a little girl when he gets tackled now, anyone else noticed?...

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was good in the first half and sh*t in the second half. Was crying out to be subbed.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Give him a rest, literally please Tisdale. Bring in some younger, fresher legs for a few games.

LiamB

I also agree with him running the first half, i think we should be discussing how Liam Sercombe played in the second half but thats for another thread.

JamieEcfc

Was good in the first half and sh*t in the second half. Was crying out to be subbed.
I agree completely [y], Like i said Instead of Cozic or Norwood it should of been Marcus who came of.

ECFC KARL

To me it looks like Tis never wants to take stewart off even though in the second half he looks really tired all the time

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
He shifted inside second half and was playing as our central striker. He tired and I thought that tisdale was relying on him pulling something out of the bag against his old club. We started pumping it up to him but he was beaten to the ball every time whereas Logie or mac would have had more chance of winning the ball and holding it up, giving our midfield and defence the chance to get forward.

TimG

was useless again...

discuss...
great first half and didnt really turn up second. But saying that no one really turned up 2nd half. To say he was useless shows that you sir know nothing about football