• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Marcus Stewart and the Brentford Fan!

Did anyone else witness the handbags between marcus and the brentford fan by the tunnel after he was sent off. Marcus came back out and there was a good slanging match between him and a Brentford fan before stewards told Marcus to move back down the tunnel.

I was sat halfway up the grandstand so could not hear the jist of it..

Chris

Borat

No....got any pics ;)

Red the Paper

Banned
Did anyone else witness the handbags between marcus and the brentford fan by the tunnel after he was sent off. Marcus came back out and there was a good slanging match between him and a Brentford fan before stewards told Marcus to move back down the tunnel.

I was sat halfway up the grandstand so could not hear the jist of it..

Chris
Chris,

I didn't notice it myself however should you not be changing your username and avatar for something a bit more sedate and Sidmouthy?

the brentford chappie was on the front row with his little boy and it was a good verbal going on with marcus....

Holding onto the USA days Red...lol

greenawayr

Discussing fuel prices, bankers bonuses, the BNP?

Who knows what these high footballing type talk about when they've been sent off 20 minutes before the end of the game! And everyone knows that Brentford fans are always up for a good debate on current affairs!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Discussing fuel prices, bankers bonuses, the BNP?

Who knows what these high footballing type talk about when they've been sent off 20 minutes before the end of the game! And everyone knows that Brentford fans are always up for a good debate on current affairs!
If they were actually from Brentford itself they would tend to assume current affairs are illicit encounters between raisins.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Im sure good old Marcus Stewart would have reminded him of the score at that time oh and the fact that Brentford are Sh*t

flakey pasty

If they were actually from Brentford itself they would tend to assume current affairs are illicit encounters between raisins.
I blame the local schools, Jason!

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I blame the local schools, Jason!
I just blame the bleddy teachers flakey. Most of them are communists.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
If it were one of the cretins off their forums then Marcus was probably reiterating to them that they are not Real Madrid or Milan and to get some grasp on reality.