• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mansfield v Exeter City Match Day Thread

Heysham Mike

Mansfield have just tweeted this in replay to a question from Exeweb
How do they know that you are an away fan if you do not wear colours?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How do they know that you are an away fan if you do not wear colours?
They don't. Not sure what they'll think if Exeter fans go in to their home end. I don't undersatnd why they make it all ticket.

Mark Wakeley

Gloves check, woolly hat check, Thermal underwear check, tenna man pads check, extra 10 squid for Marge' s Xmas raffle check , TICKET FFS.

Terryhall

Be good to get another win tonight - the last time we won back-to-back was in September (Leyton Orient & Hartlepool), it would be nice to get a couple of wins on the bounce and put a bit of a run together. That said I don't think it'll be easy, Mansfield have been very tight at the back this season and scored as many as we have as well, so we'll probably need another good performance to come home with all 3 points.

Won't be able to listen on GP but UTC all the same :)

oxford don

I've just been on the Stags website and bought 4 tickets for the lower tier Ian Greaves Stand this evening I can collect from the ticket office or take the printed receipt along to the turnstile...

Looking at the number available I would say we will double the crowd for that stand this evening.

Leaving Oxford at 3 for 2 &1/2 hour trip up the M1...barring incident.

Can see us getting a result to be honest as we are not at home I am not driving this time so I'm a winner already.

I think it will be a goal fest so I'm going to have a bit of 3-2, 3-3, and 2-3.

Wife has bought me a replica of Sid Stales hat trimmed with a red and white ribbon so I'm going to wear that.

If any one wants to mix it with my chauffeur bring it on...... he's a 18 stone rugby playing, ex Royal Marine now county Karate, Kick boxing and Martial arts champion. and he's got 4 Brothers all called Dan.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Holmes, Tommy Nic and Clint, with Wheeler taking a place on the bench
Nah, been thinking that tis will go with the same, Mansfield are on the verge of the play offs despite having a relatively poor run, so after their win at the weekend they'll be up for following that on and coming at us and can't see any reason why the same game plan won't work.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is absolute b--------s. Was just about to leave when I read this. Their crappy ticket office is closed and I can't get their website to play
Won't be going now......gutted
Turn your customers away Mansfield, you can afford it
They're getting both barrels in the morning...... Raging!!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is absolute b--------s. Was just about to leave when I read this. Their crappy ticket office is closed and I can't get their website to play
Won't be going now......gutted
Turn your customers away Mansfield, you can afford it
They're getting both barrels in the morning...... Raging!!
Their fans still feel you'll be able to purchase tickets for the away end.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks mate..gonna chance it then. Might just make it on time

MyNameIsJonah

Just spoke to the ticket office, they said you can buy away tickets at the ground as we've returned some.