• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manny Panther

tisdale 1

Resigned
we will need all the players over the season so think he will come in very handy when the fixturs start plying up

Ashecfc

we will need all the players over the season so think he will come in very handy when the fixturs start plying up
My thoughts exactly, it good that we strength in our squad

DevonSent

I think it may be a case of why change a good team at the moment. There is no call to plany Manny yet and as has been said on the Jack Obersteller thread, Tiz is probably getting him suited to the passing game that we play. I have no doubt that he will get his chance when injuries bite and he is half as good as when York played down here last year, he will be an instant hero. Says a lot of the team at the minute that we have such a quality bench with Manny, Bash and Marriott on it. Good times to be a Grecian.

robin

I could well be wrong but ive got a gut feeling, that once weve settled into this division he will be given a few games once in
i reckon he may well be hard to get out
at the expense off whom ?
edwards, i reckon
if so he better blo---dy good!!
we will see

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I expect some of the "bench warmers"-"fringe players" will get a run out in the JPT. I've seen Manny play a few times, he's not bad but will have a hell of a job pushing his way into our midfield, who tend to dominate the opposition. Bash is class but we are not playing 4-4-2 which would suit his game.

ECFC JP

I could well be wrong but ive got a gut feeling, that once weve settled into this division he will be given a few games once in
i reckon he may well be hard to get out
at the expense off whom ?
edwards, i reckon
if so he better blo---dy good!!
we will see
We will indeed...........

Phil Sayers

As others have said Manny will have to wait for injury, suspension or loss of form before he gets to start and will have to take that chance when it comes. Unfortunately for him (but very fortunately for us!) he plays in a position where we have great strength in depth and incumbents who are playing superbly as individuals and as a unit.

That said I think we will see him coming off the bench whenever Tisdale feels we are being outmuscled in midfield. Horses for courses.

Grecian2K

Tis has clearly stuck, by and large, with the team that got us here...barring Deano (& were it not for the broken foot, would Marcus have been battling for a place???)

Total TEAM respect for that - and its not been a bad judgement call (UP a division!!) so far, has it.

Can only inspire a "bench" who if and WHEN then get their chance can bank on the same loyalty!!!

After all, it was only last Easter when "Prince RYAN" was getting grief from a small faction of knobheads at Weymoth for being a "Lightweight Ginger Non-League W*nker!!! :( ) I KNOW - I WAS NEXT TO THE TW*TS!!! :(

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was even getting some stick from one idiot at the Tivvy game! :cool:

Macca

I've hardly seen him play TBH, but what I have, he seems to be heavy footed, and possesses a really poor first touch. A few games under his belt, and im sure he will improve.