• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Managerial Candidates

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Someone who has contacts beyond Southampton or Bristol. Surprised Perryman hasn't been able to get more loan players from Spurs.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Steve Tully is being considered then so must this chap, who must surely have the best record in non-league football: http://www.pooletownfc.co.uk/tom-killick-manager/

Seen Poole a few times now and they're very impressive. Got a solid defensive with 6'5" no nonsense centre backs, and they play good football too despite the ****e pitches at that level.

Killick can spot a gem too. In 2008 he signed a player who had just moved into the area. He was a bricklayer during the week and his name? Charlie Austin.

PeteUSA

If Steve Tully is being considered then so must this chap, who must surely have the best record in non-league football: http://www.pooletownfc.co.uk/tom-killick-manager/
He'd have to moderate his language if we took him on! No effing' and blinding when he's being interviewed!

Banksy

I'd say this thread was just a tad premature. Can't you at least wait til we're relegated?

grecian

I'd say this thread was just a tad premature. Can't you at least wait til we're relegated?
And I think he would still keep his job .

GrecianWonder

Paul Lambert.
Blackburn to Exeter. Yeah ok then....

Silver fox

Mark Cooper, Tully or John Gregory.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I don't want us to go down the non league route

There is no need given the money we now have from the grimes sale , Liverpool and Nichols sale.

Antony Moxey

Did you really say Rob Edwards?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blackburn to Exeter. Yeah ok then....
We definitely don't want a mercenary like Lambert in charge.
If we are looking for minimum disruption and continuity with someone who knows the club inside and out,then Tully is the candidate.