• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield v Torquay Prediction Thread

grecianfaniow

was going to say the same to you sg since youve been gone so long... <titter>

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Who the feck are you?

Get off our Thread, asswipe.
With such a high standard of banter you can see why I only pop by now and again... ;)

jmgull

<fascinating>

PS: Admit I might have taken a faint passing interest tomorrow, but I very much doubt if it'll even merit a brief mention HERE>>>

....Got to love these simpering, fawning greeks:).....hey geek.......its only the valley!

Every weeks a cup final i spose......when you have, historically the WORST record of all three devon clubs.

p.s Charlton 3 day trippers 1

Macc 1 Gulls 2

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Every weeks a cup final i spose......when you have, historically the WORST record of all three devon clubs.
That's just simply not true though is it? Can't be arsed to look for it but isn't there a table of all time points that puts us a whopping one place above you? It would be more if updated though....

Gargs are sh*t, we are sh*tter and you are sh*ttest. Twas ever thus.

Southampton Gull

was going to say the same to you sg since youve been gone so long... <titter>
You are pretty impressive, Fanny.

I mean the Isle of Wight is a fairly large place and you still rose to assume the position of Village Idiot.

Well Done

<snigger>

Southampton Gull

With such a high standard of banter you can see why I only pop by now and again... ;)
See you next decade ;)

geoffwp

There are no standards here Rae. Often is the time, when reading a banter thread, I am reminded of my year10 Btec ***** group. (I hope you all appreciate the caring nature I bring to teaching!)

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
Hey Soton Dull, if you lose tomorrow to the mighty silkmen <snigger> How long will you disappear from exeweb for this time, a week, a fortnight or a month?

<chortle>

iscalad

Hey Soton Dull, if you lose tomorrow to the mighty silkmen <snigger> How long will you disappear from exeweb for this time, a week, a fortnight or a month?

<chortle>
Forever? ;)

grecianfaniow

You are pretty impressive, Fanny.

I mean the Isle of Wight is a fairly large place and you still rose to assume the position of Village Idiot.

Well Done

<snigger>
Well a village is a lot smaller scope than a city idiot like yourself ! <titter> well done and well done for hiding away like a coward [y]