• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield Town v Exeter City Official Match Day Thread.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
At Maccs or the gaws ?
Macclesfield

GJW

3-0 to City. Lots of sliding tackles and the Mac’s getting 2 players sent off in the second half.

geoffwp

Decided not to go in the end. Disappointed that the weather is NOT A F*****G STORM!!
Just to let you know Lego, the term 'storm' refers to a wind speed between 55 and 63mph. This little front swinging in certainly has that, so it's a storm. Maybe not to you, but the met office are correct in labelling it as such.👍

denzel

Swindon game just called off. A bit gutting for the Scunny fans who travelled down

grecIAN Harris

Swindon a game is off so this effectively means we're playing our game in hand today, got to make the most of it.

Legohead

Banned
It was the prediction of heavy rain and flooding that was the problem. Wind doesn't bother me as much. I got stuck in flood water once and it was a frightening experience and ever since I've been hypervigilant about travelling anywhere when persistent heavy rain and flooding is forecast.

STURTZ

It was the prediction of heavy rain and flooding that was the problem. Wind doesn't bother me as much. I got stuck in flood water once and it was a frightening experience and ever since I've been hypervigilant about travelling anywhere when persistent heavy rain and flooding is forecast.
Wondered why you were wearing a life jacket.

grecIAN Harris

Mmm, you ought to come down here and see whether it's blowing a hoolie or not. And it's coming your way, that's why Swindon's game is off, not the rain.

TSW1389

Parkes still a little lose at the back maybe?

ryancooper327

Top line up. Happy with that.