• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield away - Saturday 15th February

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's strange, I'm sure there were standing tickets on sale when we booked our tickets earlier in the week?
I'm taking the wife for a valentine treat so had to get seating to keep her happy! 😀

Counted 80 seats sold so far on their website.
Who says romance is dead :love:

Oldsmobile-88

Who says romance is dead :love:
I took my other half to Notts County for a midweeker a couple of seasons back on Valentines Day 😁

She was presented(as were all females that evening) with a tube of Love Hearts sweets by the steward on the turnstile.
It was more than she received from me 🤣

Avening Posse

I took my other half to Notts County for a midweeker a couple of seasons back on Valentines Day 😁

She was presented(as were all females that evening) with a tube of Love Hearts sweets by the steward on the turnstile.
It was more than she received from me 🤣
You old smoothie :cool:

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Triple clap from our contingent.

Looking forward to this trip, hopefully the storm will have passed by then and the travel isn't impacted.

Oldsmobile-88

You old smoothie :cool:
Treating her again on Saturday mate..Though the state Macclesfield are in I doubt they will be offering free sweets on entry.

fred binneys head

Do you think we need to buy in advance for this one? We’re not going to take more than 500 to Macc are we?

Oldsmobile-88

We’re not going to take more than 500 to Macc are we?
I would not have thought so.

Still could be a reasonable amount travelling.
Last season a few I knew did not travel to Moss Rose because it was a midweeker.

Possible to do direct by train from Exeter 0827 up 1830 back..Cost a arm & leg of course(£124) With ticket splits it can be reduced to around £80.

fred binneys head

It’s a lot easier when you start in derby ;)

Legohead

Banned
Do you think we need to buy in advance for this one? We’re not going to take more than 500 to Macc are we?
Just spoke to the ticket bloke at Macc and they are NOT opening the terrace for us therefore it's seats only. Apparently the seating area for away fans only holds 400 and odd therefore it could be a squeeze if once again an underestimation has occurred.

It's pay on the day also but he said you can also use the ticketing website as highlighted by a number of posters on this thread and buy tickets for away seats in advance.

I would have expected some fans to be prioritizing Northampton away the week after though as it's a top of the table clash and perhaps slightly nearer?

Anyway. I'm unsure as to what to do about the Macc game. I'll decide on the day probably. Not happy about the terracing closure though.

ECFC89

The weather on Saturday right across the country is utter dog siht.