• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macca

We are going up!

I really think he should be given more of a chance. I honestly think he is a better striker than Barry corr and would make a massive impact coming of the bench. Anyone think the same?

izzer buddy

Great player but hasn't he been injured ?

We are going up!

he has been playing for the reserves alot recently, definately think he should be given the break he needs

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
No,imo at the moment corr is worth his place in front of macca. Corr is more mobile and a little quicker. However Macs strong points are his strength and his finishing. And As the season unfolds IM sure they will have a part to play.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
he has been playing for the reserves alot recently, definately think he should be given the break he needs
He hasnt at all he's been injured for ages

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
i like macca but in the games hes played for city this season didnt do nothing special. not sure if hes up to league one football

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
i like macca but in the games hes played for city this season didnt do nothing special. not sure if hes up to league one football
I think he was playing with an injury even then. I love Big Mac as a big blustering sub and look forward to his return.

Let's not forget the games he swung for us during a dodgey patch last season. Macca's God!

should get his chance on tuesday

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
should get his chance on tuesday
His injury is mended now then ?

His injury is mended now then ?
from what i have heard i thought he was okay to play for tuesday but may be wrong