• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke McCormick

Harris

Other fools Stuffy and probably those without kids. I am with WUM, never rated McCormick and as a child killer I would not want him ever representing City. Let Argyle have him
For the record the majority of us don't want him down here either. But for you to compare him to Artur Krysiak is comical, is that the same Artur who conceded 62 goals this season, the 6th worst in the league? Luke McCormick has been a Championship keeper.

Last edited:

Philecfc

I for one would not watch City if McCormick signed for us and I think a few others feel like me. Arthur has improved this year and with luck will keep on
improving. He was at fault for a percentage of the 62 goals but his defence let him down on a number of occasions. McCormick WAS a Championship
keeper he is now a mid table league two reserve keeper

Bed Taker

Krysiak is probably the only current hope of a potential transfer fee as long as he keeps improving. McCormick is a decent keeper but is he worth the hassle?
Not the sort of person you would like in your own team. Not sure it would be good for the squad.

rp42

This is a family club who would want that piece of crap here after what he done,cant believe its even being discussed on here,if he comes here I will want my money back for my S/T.

Bed Taker

For the record the majority of us don't want him down here either. But for you to compare him to Artur Krysiak is comical, is that the same Artur who conceded 62 goals this season, the 6th worst in the league? Luke McCormick has been a Championship keeper.
He WAS a championship keeper. Emile Mpenza WAS a world cup player. How did that go again?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Like WMM, I wouldn't want him here simply because I don't rate him.

As for the other stuff, he has done his time, he has shown remorse, he should be allowed to rehabilitate back into society by doing what he does best. Were he to play for City I would still watch, and I would treat him as I would any other player who wears the shirt.

Chuckles

Read my post again, I haven't compared him to Artur just stated that like WUM I never rated McCormick. Remember McCormick was a championship keeper at Argyle...hardly a top class outfit.

For the record I think Artur is improving and his job is made harder with a dire defence

rp42

Done his time?what was it four years?and the poor kids parents have got a lifetime sentence,Are you a father can I ask?

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Done his time?what was it four years?and the poor kids parents have got a lifetime sentence,Are you a father can I ask?
I am a father, yes. One could argue all one likes about whether the sentence handed to him was long enough, but the fact is he has done the time served down to him, shown remorse for his actions and should be allowed to continue with his life. The memory of what he did will stay with him forever.

If he was a builder, should he be barred from returning to building?

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
But for you to compare him to Artur Krysiak is comical, is that the same Artur who conceded 62 goals this season, the 6th worst in the league?
Are you really that simple ???