• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke Croll

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't believe all you read in the media.

I remember a few years back somebody posted a "Blackpool after Fleetwood" story from the Northern Trams Monthly Gazette.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't believe all you read in the media.

I remember a few years back somebody posted a "Blackpool after Fleetwood" story from the Northern Trams Monthly Gazette.
Quality. I've Fylde this in the top drawer.

grecIAN Harris

I think Croll ought to be concentrating on keeping his place in the starting eleven the way young Mr O'Shea has played in the last couple of games.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon Croll could be off in January.

Don't think Taylor rates him, I'm not a fan either.

Red Monster

Croll never gets mentioned by Matt I think he is on his way very soon .

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Croll never gets mentioned by Matt I think he is on his way very soon .
He got pulled off in the Macclesfield when he didn't look injured and I don't think he's played since, if the manager doesn't rate him it's best to get rid and use the cash on someone else.

Red Devon

He got pulled off in the Macclesfield when he didn't look injured and I don't think he's played since, if the manager doesn't rate him it's best to get rid and use the cash on someone else.
Still injured according to Matt Taylor latest interview

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I get the impression that the club have had enough of Luke Croll and his injuries. He'll no longer be part of the match day squad and will be released. I'm not even sure he's training with the first team. Any one have a better update?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I get the impression that the club have had enough of Luke Croll and his injuries. He'll no longer be part of the match day squad and will be released. I'm not even sure he's training with the first team. Any one have a better update?
Agree. He’ll surely be let go in the summer. Injuries have stopped him from playing regularly enough to find some consistency...He’s had some decent games but is also way to error prone to be trusted.

Joshyd123

Have I missed something?