• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Logan Time

Red Hot Lips

Its about time the beast is unleashed from the bench, he has shown improved form in the Yeovil match and was quite surprised he didn't start the Charlton game with Cureton who also had a blinding match. We always seem to want to use these players to get ourselves out of trouble rather then get ahead in games, what do you think?

Smokey

Its about time the beast is unleashed from the bench, he has shown improved form in the Yeovil match and was quite surprised he didn't start the Charlton game with Cureton who also had a blinding match. We always seem to want to use these players to get ourselves out of trouble rather then get ahead in games, what do you think?
You are making me laugh hard!

Personally, I wouldn't like to drop Nadrdiello, who IMO is our most dangerous striker at the moment.

That obviously leaves one more spot to fill. O'Flynn has had a decent run out and hasn't looked too lively so there is definately a case for Logie or Cureton to get the nod next game.

Thing is, Tisdale loves his 'partnerships'. Seems as though the partnership he has earmakrked for Nards is one with O'Flynn. Will he split those two up? I think he should but he won't.

Red Hot Lips

You are making me laugh hard!
Logan is a legend, he has made and scored a lot of important goals so you should be bowing down to him and not laughing your head of you fool - he is a god!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Id have started Logie/Cureton after the way they performed at Yeovil by all accounts...

Nardiello is a class act , o'flynn im not convinced by as yet.

Nice to have a headache for Tisdale.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
We will all have to give O'Flynn a little time to blossom, I think. Logan was great vs Charlton. He won so many headers. Trouble is he wasn't able to send them all in Cureton's direction, but winning the ball in the air when being challenged is a good start and the understanding between them will improve.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheesedale wants you, you don't got no headache person.

Nardy seems to be the nads and Logie is god, but I 'm not sure they would be that good a fit. O'Flynn is the donkey and Cureton is the icing, it may take a while to sort the whole thing and although I am not convinced by Cheesy and the whole attacking thing, a bit of slack might be appropriate.

ps. Anything that keeps Stewart off the team sheet has got to be a good thing.

Red Hot Lips

Id have started Logie/Cureton after the way they performed at Yeovil by all accounts...

Nardiello is a class act , o'flynn im not convinced by as yet.

Tisdale was raving about the way they played against Yeovil and then kept them on the bench which was strange, but you are right its a nice headache for Tisdale to have.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nardy seems to be the nads and Logie is god, but I 'm not sure they would be that good a fit. O'Flynn is the donkey and Cureton is the icing, it may take a while to sort the whole thing and although I am not convinced by Cheesy and the whole attacking thing, a bit of slack might be appropriate.
God with icing looks good to me, but you can't ignore nads.

I love cheese, me.

Jim Shepherd

Er, didn't we use them in the last game to get ahead?