• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loan Rumours: Chris Hackett

Grecian1966

IMO makes F all difference. Both have the ablity to play really well but are prone to costly errors and where you gain in one you lose something from the other eg:

Krysiak-Better shot stopper than pidge but cannot command his area and often leads to oppostion getting the ball in our box far too easily!

Pidge-Commands his area well, claims the ball in the air on the floor and gives his defenders vocal instructions well, but seems to occasionally make mistakes with basic saves
Both GK's as you say are similar and prone to errors (though Arthur aint that old to be honest so far from at his prime yet). For me we have to persevere with Art if the club wants to develop him into the GK that could command a fee. He won't develop sat on the bench as understudy to a keeper who isn't any better than he is - in my opinion.

ECFC Music

Most of this i agree with. Shepherd i believe will be good enough but has to settle in. Filling in for Ryan Harley is a big ask of a young lad.
But if he's good enough the 'ask' is not that big ! The question is is he good enough - answer probably not.

ECFC Music

I cant believe people would rather select pidgely over krysiak. insane.
Ask Pete !

Tesco Bean Can

Probably another Rowan Vine. Bit of an injury prone player by the looks of it. Missed 7 weeks recently so not expecting too much.

TBC

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope that he plays with a bit more finesse than his name suggests! ;)

Grecian2K

On todays performance, he certainly DOES! A fully deserved MotM on his debut!

samwise

He was class today, hardly put a foot wrong. Any chance we could keep him til the end of the season?!

Banksy

You wouldn't chuckle he does .Believe me , on that showing today he'll be just what City need. Created a lot.

Joshyd123

Absolutely brilliant debut! Deserved a goal with his left foot across goal drive in the second half and what a fantastic delivery for Coles' header.

Chudleigh Cannon

Quality.

Expect him to be dropped for next match :S