• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I personally think Pepe Reina is overrated, typical Spanish keeper, flaps at everything and that Peter Schmeichel style star jump he does has cost him a number of goals this season.

Why would Everton fans want Moyes out? He's doing a good job at an average club.

Liverpool on the other hand are supposed to be a big club* (though only their own fans actually believe the hype) and Dalglish has a worse record that Hodgson.

LL

*How many Liverpool players would get into Man U's, Chelsea's, Arsenal's etc team. One at best?
Everton are not an average club at all only 3 clubs have won more league titles than them,Moyes has done a good job but spent millions and won bugger hall.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Everton are not an average club at all only 3 clubs have won more league titles than them,Moyes has done a good job but spent millions and won bugger hall.
Why is it that Newcast.....sorry, Liverpool fans only seem to live in the past? Uruguay have won more World Cups than Spain but I know who I'd put my money on. Everton are currently an average club, counting league titles (the last of which was over 20 years ago) or FA Cups (15 years ago) is pretty much irrelevant.

Why is it that Newcast.....sorry, Liverpool fans only seem to live in the past? Uruguay have won more World Cups than Spain but I know who I'd put my money on. Everton are currently an average club, counting league titles (the last of which was over 20 years ago) or FA Cups (15 years ago) is pretty much irrelevant.
How do u judge a clubs standing or size ? Can only be its past ,so clubs can be judged on there history.If and how far back in history ? Everton fans deserve more than just mid table there one of the great clubs of England.For the record didnt Uraguay reach the world cup semi this year.Spurs havet won the league for 50 years Man City won nowt since the 70 s ther still big clubs.Since 2009 Man united have only won the carling cup so are they also living in the past !

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
How do u judge a clubs standing or size ? Can only be its past ,so clubs can be judged on there history.If and how far back in history ? Everton fans deserve more than just mid table there one of the great clubs of England.For the record didnt Uraguay reach the world cup semi this year.Spurs havet won the league for 50 years Man City won nowt since the 70 s ther still big clubs.Since 2009 Man united have only won the carling cup so are they also living in the past !
Spurs last year finished 4th & Citeh 5th, they are also expected to do well this season because they have lots of money. Everton finished 8th, they are not expected to do well this season because they're an average club.

And don't be so stupid about the Man United thing, although I understand that may be difficult for you.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Fortunately Chelski will be the next busted flush. Long may it continue...

Up the Tangerines...

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Excellent first half yesterday , could of been 3 up at halftime really....Torres outstanding in the first half...

then the 2nd he was non excistent....bizarre.

Fair result...at least we didnt lose...

Wolves away on sat all of a sudden is a bit of a 6 pointer.

Spurs last year finished 4th & Citeh 5th, they are also expected to do well this season because they have lots of money. Everton finished 8th, they are not expected to do well this season because they're an average club.

And don't be so stupid about the Man United thing, although I understand that may be difficult for you.
The man utd thing is a fact and history,do you only want to use history to suit your self ?

Poultice

Wolves away on sat all of a sudden is a bit of a 6 pointer.
Respect there Credy, nice touch of realism, the Mickeys need to turn a corner pretty sharp cos the Prem is full of aspiring teams with a bit of go in them, pretty soon a 'big' team is gonna get relegated.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
pretty soon a 'big' team is gonna get relegated.
Please, please, please...