• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
because i trust liverpools manager to produce - something i sadly dont about Citys manager Ant....

simple as really mate...

id love to think otherwise.

DB9

because i trust liverpools manager to produce - something i sadly dont about Citys manager Ant....

simple as really mate...

id love to think otherwise.
Not been your season so far has it Creds, There's still time though

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
not really fella...but its a marathon not a sprint....

DB9

not really fella...but its a marathon not a sprint....
With Liverpool dropping points the others around you aren't taking advantage of by winning their games

grecIAN Harris

we will still finish 4th - of that i have no doubt....

we have drawn to many games but its hardly a disaster....still the fa cup and champions league to play for as well...

as for grecian harris...great job keegan is doing so far...sh*te club , sh*te players and no idea how to defend management :D

Thats cheered me up.
Credy, when are you going stop hiding behind the same lines. You can't hide the facts. Face it, Liverpool (club and fans) are full of the same bullsh*t every season and every season for the last 18 years you've failed to deliver the League title. At least at Newcastle nobody realistically thinks the League title is within our grasp, just hoping like Liverpool really should be when they finally get their collective heads out of the sand and realise they simply aren't good enough.
Also rans and you know you know you are.

grecIAN Harris

Last edited:

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
we will still finish 4th - of that i have no doubt....
When do you think Liverpool might be ready to challenge the Premiership's Big Three then Creds?

LL

Antony Moxey

because i trust liverpools manager to produce - something i sadly dont about Citys manager Ant.....
Why? Liverpool have done nothing in the league for years, and what's more after two or three games of each season they never look like being close either. Plus they've spent NINE figures trying to put that right and look worse league-wise at the moment than they have done for the last ten years at least.

Yet City have finished in a similar position to Liverpool league placing wise over the last five years and you think it's all doom and gloom and don't trust the management. Liverpool have proven that just chucking money at it doesn't solve the problem, yet you're willing to give their management time but not City's.

Benitez has done NOTHING in the league, nor ever looked like it, yet in Tisdale's first season he got us within a whisker of promotion, yet you trust the Liverpool management and not City's. Sorry mate, it really does sound like double standards with regards to how you view the two clubs.

tonykellowfan

If anyone can be bothered its worth digging up how much Houillier spent on players. It was truly eye watering.

exeterali

Ross Jarvis is gay x