• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Tickets - anyone through?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Says a "small number" of priority group members were unable to get tickets and they'll be undertaking a "full review" of ticketing policy and arrangements.

Not much consolation to those affected, of course, but in the short time available and given the level of demand I guess some disappointment was inevitable.

That said, and with the benefit of hindsight (though I and others did say last week this was a recipe for problems), IMHO allowing us all to buy as many tickets as we are in PGs, at the same time as bringing in 1,000+ new Trust members, was bound to lead to the chaos experienced.

I hope it's worth it in the long term.

wiveygrecian

Liverpool still not sold all theirs yet, some available for standing and seats

Wemissstewart

Liverpool still not sold all theirs yet, some available for standing and seats
yeah, says that you just have to of attended 2 of the 3 games now not all three.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm surprised. I would have thought Liverpool would have sold out for their cup final against us ... :)

Exeter? 'Sold out' ?? I'm now adjusting my prediction from 0-2 with 8,400 in attendance to 0-2 with 8,100 there.

londonboy80

Anyone know please what time the ticket booths open for this game for collections?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
6pm according to facebook ...

ecfctis

Says a "small number" of priority group members were unable to get tickets and they'll be undertaking a "full review" of ticketing policy and arrangements.

Not much consolation to those affected, of course, but in the short time available and given the level of demand I guess some disappointment was inevitable.

That said, and with the benefit of hindsight (though I and others did say last week this was a recipe for problems), IMHO allowing us all to buy as many tickets as we are in PGs, at the same time as bringing in 1,000+ new Trust members, was bound to lead to the chaos experienced.

I hope it's worth it in the long term.
I just hope the 'numpties' at the club who allowed this chaos to unfold, and not for the first time, can justify their existance and pay at the club.
Absolute debacle. I am pretty sure if it was my paid job, no matter how difficult, I could come up with a ticketing system that would be fair to all,
including priority status but starting at 1 ticket per person, but allowing the regular supporter also to be recognised. Total nonsense, the club deserve all the criticism they get from all concerned.
A wonderful chance to establish more fan base, plus additional income from previous home games gone begging.......Well done City!!!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I think it says on the OS that, once the Liverpool and Plymouth games are over, there will be an investigation into what went wrong and what to do to minimise the risk of it happening again ...

I think it says on the OS that, once the Liverpool and Plymouth games are over, there will be an investigation into what went wrong and what to do to minimise the risk of it happening again ...
is it that difficult to work out it merits an investigation?! i wonder if the outcome goes along the lines of 'due to the suprising interest in trust membership to guarentee a liverpool ticket we ran out'!!