• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Tickets - anyone through?

Have to say that this is ridiculous. And as for the comparisons to Take That and Wembley tickets - come off it. 85,000 (as was capacity for Take That) per gig with 8 gigs there and others around country and abroad may well cause websites / phone lines to crash... 9,000 surely should be easy for a professional ticket agency to deal with...

Got through to a ringing tone a number of times ... phone picked up and dropped. Not very impressive.
Surely staggering the demand, perhaps by existing priority numbers having say 2 days to buy and then letting the "new" priority numbers start from Thursday to buy would avoid most of these problems AND give the club longer to advise of priority numbers to new applicants / sort problems with existing ones ... not to mention, avoiding irritating longer standing Trust members / Season Ticket holders / Supporter Group members ...

Please can the club learn the lesson this time...

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Finally got through and on hold for 23 minutes. For some reason my priority number doesn't list me on the database as a season ticket holder - despite me having my season ticket in front of me with the priority number printed on the book. Now have to wait while they contact the club and ring me back. Meanwhile it seems that my seat does not come up as available.

This is a total fiasco and I can't understand why the club is using Ticketzone since they appear to be no more able to cope than the club would be able to direct - even with volunteer help. And yes - I would be quite prepared to help out in the issue of tickets.

If I am not able to have my seat then serious questions will be asked of the powers that be.
I suspect it comes from trying to make 3 different databases (TZ, Club and trust) work together.

"If you computerise a mess, all you have is a computerised mess."

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please can the club learn the lesson this time...
Just seen a flock of pigs fly by my window...oink, oink

grecian

I have no sympathy for the season ticket holders struggling to get through. You monkeys are part of the problem - just wait until it dies down a little and then buy your reserved tickets.
Im a season ticket holder have had the experiance of my seat being sold to someone else in the past .There were three of us altogether in a row that this happened too.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
just got through on the 01271 335701 number and got told they couldnt sell me football tickets despite fact my brother got his on same number this morning. fecking sh**e. tempted to watch on sky, why is every company we are involved in amateur.

older-codger

I suspect it comes from trying to make 3 different databases (TZ, Club and trust) work together.

"If you computerise a mess, all you have is a computerised mess."
But the Ticketzone database was able to deal with my Yeovil ticket without a problem.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
But the Ticketzone database was able to deal with my Yeovil ticket without a problem.
Ah, but that was a game with a sub-4,000 crowd and before 1,000 new names were added to the priority groups list(s).

TZ sold my ST seat for the Leeds game 2 seasons ago, the guy they double booked had to sit in the seats cordoned off between Leeds and City fans in Block A.

I was told the problem had been solved but clearly not.

I'm just glad I've got my own ST seats booked, after hours of redialling.

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
why is every company we are involved in amateur.
Don't worry, Carbrini Event Management are taking over ticketing arrangements from next season.

Mr Bridger

tempted to watch on sky
Bet you don't.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Spent an hour on the phone pressing redial, managed to get through once when a guy named John answered, asked for Liverpool & Plymouth tickets and the ****! put the phone down, SHAMBLES.
I got thru yesterday to buy 3 tickets for both games with myself and two mates priority details. I didn't have a friends post code although could confirm his address, so they hung up on me when I said I didn't have the post code.

I went home and did it online but in six individual transactions. They are useless.