• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Tickets - anyone through?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Much prefer blowing down a tube
Is that a new form of S&M red?

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I had the same problem at 1, where the match didn't appear. I phones 118 and got another number for them and got through first time. She couldn't sell me tickets as I didn't have a friends post code but said they forgot to make the two games go live at 1pm.

The Grecian

Definitely worth emailing [email protected] if you're having problems logging in to ticketzone with your priority number as this is different (as previously stated) to your trust membership number.

I got a response back in 15 minutes (and it was after 6pm!!)

Managed to get tickets in 5 minutes online, after making over 100 attempts on the 0844 number!

mammooman

Must have tried the 08... number about 30 times this afternoon to no avail, just the line busy tone. Just this minute booked online in about 2 minutes, what a shocking website though, especially considering they have a potential 2000 people looking at the page in the next week.

Grecian2K

Over 40 attempts no success..................what a joke?
Is this a thinly veiled analysis of our current loanee, by any chance?

wonder if all our new loyal supporters, i mean new trust members are having much joy?!!!

Scooterboy 65

Well I tried all afternoon to get through but to no avail.
Have to phone as in a wheelchair and cant do it online.
I will be slightly pi**ed off if someone else gets my space up the park and who is only there for this game and not there in the bitter cold winter.

crocks

Phoned repeatedly since 1pm, the line was still engaged at 7.15pm. I want to get our regular seats, hence phoning.

There has to be a better system than this.......

AndrewP

Always makes me laugh on the rare occasion we have some demand!. As i understand it, there are enough tickets for every priority member to get their allocation...ergo, be patient...try again tomorrow and you will be rewarded. You have until friday!!!

Chopper69

Always makes me laugh on the rare occasion we have some demand!. As i understand it, there are enough tickets for every priority member to get their allocation...ergo, be patient...try again tomorrow and you will be rewarded. You have until friday!!!
So many people r missing the point. Yes we may all get a ticket but seating options will reduce for some cos of late joiners. Scooterboy as a season ticket holder may miss out on a wheelchair space if they all get taken. Even if u get a ticket the club r basically saying we think of u the same as a plastic south west scouser just as long as you pay. What price loyalty. If people miss out or find the experience a p*sser they may well cancel trust membership. I've said it before but it would be so easy to have two Windows-one for members up to time of draw and a second for those who are joining for self benefit. Would also reduce the initial demand on the systems. Simple and fair but who cares if money is to be made.....