• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Tickets - anyone through?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
called the 01271 number, message said it was the ticket hotline, when I got through the guy refused to even transfer me, quite insistent bordering on rude. Not sure how anyone got tickets on that number unless the phone gets answered at random and some of the people do have access to City tickets.

I'll be alright as I'm a ST holder but my mate who isn't will be right royally p*ssed off if all the plastics get tickets and he doesn't.

leeroy81

still not gettin through, anyone else had any joy?????

everexe

best to try weds or thurs when all the panickers have finished, we all know how s**t ticket zone are, probs only got one girl on the switchboard.

Last edited:

MattyD

Just getting the engaged tone here.

FAN-TATIC

We must be a massive club, didn't have any problems when the Gargs were in our League. Could get tickets for a game involving them no problem. They wanted cash up front mind! ;)

leeroy81

best to try weds or thurs when all the panickers have finished, we all know how s**t ticket zone are, probs only got one girl on the switchboard.
true, i should be alright anyway, bein a trust member, shouldn't i???? be well ****** off if a plastic gets one instead!! had numerous messages on facebook from non-city supporters all tryin to be my best friend and askin if i can get them one..................NO I FECKIN CAN'T!!!

Mr Bridger

Called the 01271 once and got sorted straight away, glad I didn't waste my time with the other number.....seems like they have got wise to it now though. :p

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never had these problems when Shabbs manned our ticket office!

Always "service with a smile" ;)

Red the Paper

Banned
Couldn't get passed the engaged tone so phoned Liverpool FC and got tickets in the away end

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
It does seem that TicketZone / the Club have seriously underestimated the demand for tickets today. I'm retired so could spend the afternoon repeatedly ringing, and will get a ticket tomorrow as a ST holder, but others must be finding this infuriating, to put it mildly.

How to lose friends and alienate people...