• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Ticket required.

ecfc_adamski

Now before everyone shouts and yells, could you please read this through.
Im Adam Reid, lifelong City fan, read back through previous posts if you will. I was the so called Hooligan photographed last year, later to be totally quashed of any wrong doing.
Yes the one who was at a family meal with father in law, sister in law and kids.
I dont go to City much more, its not worth it now after that expeirience.
But its not me im looking out for.
My Father in law, Barry Hutchings, who many people will know requires a ticket, yes he is a trust member and a red or dead member and hes even been involved in sponsoring Paul Jones over the years.
Unfortunately being a 62 year old from Tiverton, the internet is stuff of legend. When City where on the up and up from the conference i used to sort him out the tickets (like a doting son in law) we went away with Wayne Brice on the big trips. Although he doesnt get to many away games he hardly ever misses a home game.
His dad took him onto the big bank as a baby 60 years ago and he still supports as passionately today. Now hes stuffed and its wrong.
People will know Barry, about 6 foot 2 tall, grey curly hair, big front teeth and a gob like a foghorn.
But a massive city fan all the same. Please dont let the man be punished coz he cant use a computer. Hes too big a city fan to let down. Hes currently ****** off, can someone please help.
Thanks ADZ

Mr Bridger

I think I know the fella..............

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Email Julian tagg! He said on the radio that all fans who have supported the club thru thick and thin will be ensured a ticket! Big words i think.

ecfc_adamski

Can anyone give me an email address for Julian Tagg then please?

ecfc_adamski

I think I know the fella..............

Mate, it seems your Computer skills are good but dont be a **** all your life, duno if youve got your ticket, but some people havnt.
Mind you it does look a little bit like him