• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Match Day Parking Any Ideas??

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Been talking to mate of mine who drives there fairly regular for Liverpool games and he parks nearer to Goodison and just walks through the park
Which is sort of the opposite of what I did when we played Everton in 99/00 - parked in the shadow of Anfield ("Mind yer car, mister?") and walked down from there.

Then got hideously lost on the way back, arriving at my car about an hour after I left Goodison. Which was nice.

stuartsdog

Go on justpark.com they have private drives you can hire for the night. Problem is you need to know which day the game is on. Great website, I'm going to use them. Parking costs from £5-8 and would appear to be pretty safe.
thanks for the tip on just park I have just booked some ones drive way 0.68 miles from the ground at the cost of £8.80

muppetdodger

Yeah me too, makes life bloody easy!

Number13

Anyone else defo trusting the Sandhills "Park and Ride" thing?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I posted on another thread that I've parked AT Goodison before for a Liverpool home match. Saw a " Match Day Parking " sign and went into the players' car park. Its not a large car park but I'm going to try there first, if I'm early enough. as theres security and its obviously just that short walk over Stanley Park.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
......and another thing. If you have to use the " Look after your car mister ? " thingy. Try telling them if they look after it well they'll get another couple of quid when you get back. A scouser gave me that tip and said when he got back once , the kids had washed his car !

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
It looks like you can book "official" parking for £5. I assume it's open to away fans: https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productTravel.aspx?ProductSubType=CPRK

Just park in any one of these secure storage containers. Bazza will even look after your keys for you.

redman

Don't use Sandhills bus unless you are staying overnight in the City Centre.

Last edited:

redman

......and another thing. If you have to use the " Look after your car mister ? " thingy. Try telling them if they look after it well they'll get another couple of quid when you get back. A scouser gave me that tip and said when he got back once , the kids had washed his car !
They will say "Mind yerr car mate". Tell them to wash and wax, bizarrely some actually will do this. Or if you see them lurking nearby when you park up (usually on bikes) ask them if you can mind their bike, always gets a good reaction.

Last edited: