• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool fans at Old Trafford

top red

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3954923144056477048

you think they would show respect, considering

les.gtfc

Yeah, a workmate of mine is a Man U fan, (he actually goes to the games) and he said on Wednesday he had no sympathy for Liverpools fans because they are always singing that song.

As you said, they should know better.

Unleashed

I think you will find Man U fans are no angels.

saxonlad

I think you will find Man U fans are no angels.
Too true mate about Man Utd fans but Liverpool fans are the pits. They are full of self pity. They are not English, how many St George Crosses do you see at Anfield(apart from those displayed by away fans)? 96 fans dying at football is a tragedy but they are not entirely innocent.

journeyman

Let's not get started on this anti-scouse bashing again...you should full well know not everyone on exeweb is from exeter.

You conviniently neglect that Leeds were one of the worst perputrators of the Munich song over the years, among several other over of United's rivals.
Yes, a minority of fans will always behave like tw*ts when they feel like it...Liverpool are indeed themselves among one of the teams involved. United sing Hillsborough songs as well. I remember an account from a Derby County fan who was at Old Trafford when news of Hillsborough came through and he said a section of United fans cheered. You will always attract this aspect of society I'm afraid.

What baffles me is why you post this now, on here, and what is exactly behind your anti-Liverpool bias to pretty much everything you post.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Man U are happy to stand there and sing "96 is not enough" though. They are all as bad as each other...

top red

They are not English, how many St George Crosses do you see at Anfield(apart from those displayed by away fans)
Surely any decent fans would never bring a St George's Cross flag to a game???

saxonlad

Surely any decent fans would never bring a St George's Cross flag to a game???
Why not??:S Lost me there.

saxonlad

Let's not get started on this anti-scouse bashing again...you should full well know not everyone on exeweb is from exeter.

You conviniently neglect that Leeds were one of the worst perputrators of the Munich song over the years, among several other over of United's rivals.
Yes, a minority of fans will always behave like tw*ts when they feel like it...Liverpool are indeed themselves among one of the teams involved. United sing Hillsborough songs as well. I remember an account from a Derby County fan who was at Old Trafford when news of Hillsborough came through and he said a section of United fans cheered. You will always attract this aspect of society I'm afraid.

What baffles me is why you post this now, on here, and what is exactly behind your anti-Liverpool bias to pretty much everything you post.
Anti-Liverpool bias to pretty much everything I post:S??? Get a grip fella.

ECFC TOM

Anti-Liverpool bias to pretty much everything I post:S??? Get a grip fella.
Just ignore him mate, he seems to defend Liverpool in every possible situation.

**Yawn**