• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln Officials

David Treharne

The refereee for the game on Saturday will be Darryl Deadman from Cambridgeshire and the two other officials are Chris Francis and Adrian Sannerude. Any form or opinions on any of these? My friend Roger who sits in front of me will almost certainly have a view......

Last edited:

greenawayr

The refereee for the game on Saturday will be Darryl Deadman from Cambridgeshire and the two other officials are Chris Francis and Adrian Sannerude. Any form or opinions on any of these? My friend Roger who sits in front of me will almost certainly have a view......
It's a fairly simple opinion but the ref has a funny name for the least popular person in a ground with several thousand people in it!!!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Presume it's actually Darren Deadman aka probably the worst official in the League? Eeek.

dhenley

Darren Deadman

2006/7 - 136 yellow 12 red in 31 games
2007/8 - 101 yellow 5 red in 32 games
2008/9 (up to December) 67 yellow 6 red 19 games

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Darren Deadman

2006/7 - 136 yellow 12 red in 31 games
2007/8 - 101 yellow 5 red in 32 games
2008/9 (up to December) 67 yellow 6 red 19 games
Should be a colourful match then:)

David Treharne

Here's an update on that figure: "So far this season Mr Deadman has refereed 33 games, handing out 103 yellow cards and seven reds taking his card average down from the last season total of 3.72 to 3.33 cards per game." He hasn't reffed at Lincoln this season so far.

ECFC TOM

Darren Deadman used to nearly always be the referee for my team's games on the earlier Football Manager games. A good name.

les.gtfc

Oh my god!! We've had Mr Deadman a few times and lets just say his namesake would do a far better job. Good luck.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh my god!! We've had Mr Deadman a few times and lets just say his namesake would do a far better job. Good luck.
Aren't you supposed to be the bringer of GOOD news.:)

I have no doubt Tis will have it all under control.[ecfc]

les.gtfc

Aren't you supposed to be the bringer of GOOD news.:)

I have no doubt Tis will have it all under control.[ecfc]
With you being the away side he may be ok as he always seems to anger Grimsby fans when he refs at BP.