• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
HT 0-0.

Mid Devon Grecian

We've dominated the ball and love how we've changed to a zonal style out of the ball
Perfectly executed ‘deep’ sarcasm there Manc 👏😂

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
A real test for GC now. He needs to change something, whether it's personnel, formation or both. Doing nothing is not an option as we'll end up losing 1 nil.

Mid Devon Grecian

Jeez, that was dire. Two awful teams.
Glad I didn’t pay for iFollow today or will I regret it when we storm the second half?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
55% possession though...

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bring on Cole, Harper, Woods and Eisa.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
55% possession though...
If only the league was judged on possession stats

55% possession though...
We had 70% possession on Tuesday and lost 3 nil

One of the worst first halves of football I've ever seen. Whoever is there, I feel so sorry for you. I hope Caldwell gives them the hairdryer at half time
that's me, a half where I went to the gents safe in the knowledge I would miss nothing...hopefully second half moves up a level to dull

Exehausted

It's the first time I've listened on the radio for years and it sounds woeful. Cox up front on his own chasing high balls and only winning one of them, Yanic seeing a lot of the ball and doing nothing with it, Aitchison, Harris and Carroll barely mentioned. Sweenz, Zak and Chieck seeing a lot of the ball and coping well so far. Rankine sounds our only bright spark going forward and nearly got Sonny in for a tap in. I now realise why I don't listen!