• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln away - Tuesday 26th February

Root_Control

It might be a bit tight for street parking if you are getting there late-ish..There is a big car parking area,South Common which is only about 5 mins from the ground(£4 last season) its very handy,I used it last season & will again next week.
Season tickets holders only this season.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Righto..Thanks for the info.

fred binneys head

See you all there.

Oldsmobile-88

Anyone know if this is pay on the day? Can't see any reason why not but official site says unconfirmed still. I'm only 45 minutes away and may be able to make it on the night.
Definitely pay on the day available.Now on official site.

Legohead

Banned
Cheers Olds. Saw it on ECFC twitter too. Will decide tomorrow if i feel up to going. Been ill. ;(

Legohead

Banned
Just spoken to a very helpful lady in the Lincoln ticket office and she confirmed that the South Common car park is open to ALL and not just season ticket holders. Hope this helps some of you.

As an aside, before i got though to the lady i was welcomed by a recorded voice message by Danny Cowley asking me to press 1 for ticket office, 2 for etc. Weird but quite cool.

COME ON TONIGHT THE LADS!!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just spoken to a very helpful lady in the Lincoln ticket office and she confirmed that the South Common car park is open to ALL and not just season ticket holders. Hope this helps some of you.

As an aside, before i got though to the lady i was welcomed by a recorded voice message by Danny Cowley asking me to press 1 for ticket office, 2 for etc. Weird but quite cool.

COME ON TONIGHT THE LADS!!
Can you imagine the abuse you'd have got if you selected the wrong option :)