• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Limited Edition Opportunity.

Liam McNamara

Wish I could bid on this, a great picture and piece of memorabilia that would be special to any City fan. Hope it makes loads of cash.

Still like the pic you did for the raffle of his shirt hanging in the Wembley dressing room. Very poignant.
i have that pic hanging pride and place :)

davecg

Are there any plans to make an Adam Stansfield T Shirt of any kind? I think this would be a really popular idea and one that could make significant funds for the foundation.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The evening made a profit of nearly £8,000 for the Adam Stansfield Foundation. Great effort by all, well done.:D
That's a decent amount of money. What did the pic go for in the end?

Cheggers

That's a decent amount of money. What did the pic go for in the end?
To be honest, I am not exactly sure :D. It was very emotional and I was a bit worse for wear but I think it went for £2,000 or there abouts.
I am sure someone will confirm for me.

Andrea's mum

Ha, yes Keith it went for £1900, amazing amount. As for the t shirt question we are in the process of setting up an online shop on the website where we will be selling tees, hoodys', wristbands and maybe a few other items yet for us to decide on, starting small to see how we go. x

Cheggers

Ha, yes Keith it went for £1900, amazing amount. As for the t shirt question we are in the process of setting up an online shop on the website where we will be selling tees, hoodys', wristbands and maybe a few other items yet for us to decide on, starting small to see how we go. x
Thanks Gig. :$

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
£1900 is excellent! Good prize for the winner as well.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
according to a comment on another thread, the players themselves chipped in to buy it ...

If so, nice touch ...

Cheggers

For those who do not buy the Echo.

Attachments

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
i have that pic hanging pride and place :)
Bloody hell - what a great contribution! Deffo a great momento to Citys' number 9!

Last edited: